Introduction

  My name is Samantha and I am a SUPER senior here at UAF, meaning that I have far to many credits to still be working on my bachelors degree. I had the pleasure of serving in the Military for over six years, started to work on a Social Work degree and with only a few semesters left decided that it wasn't the career for me.  I am now working towards my BA in Psychology and will then be looking into getting my RN so that I can work on a psychiatric floor at a hospital.  I no longer live in AK and now live in Knox, IN on a little plot of land with my husband, step daughter, and our many animals to include; goats, chickens, pigs, dogs, ducks, a horse, and a cat.

Art is not something that I would say I have a strong relationship with. I am a huge advocate for anyone who choses to express themselves with a form of art. I have tried my hand at both drawing and painting and have found that I am not gifted with the ability to do either of those, I do however find my self drawn to tattoos. At this time I have about 14 different pieces of art work tattooed to my body and feel that I will continue to get more as I move through my life.  To me tattoos are a form of self expression.  They allow for us to show what we want on the outside with or with out significant meaning behind it.  For this reason I have chosen the picture below. 


Silva is a realism artist who dabbles in sacred geometry, ornamental black-and-grey, and dotwork.
Tattoo created by Daniel Silva, retrieved from https://www.inkedmag.com/culture/this-rookie-tattooer-beat-ryan-ashley-wait-until-you-see-his-tattoos#gid=ci0234ff32f01d2718&pid=silva-4


https://www.paramountnetwork.com/shows/ink-master

Comments

Post a Comment